Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
BT-780 Battery Analyzer is delicately developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
Features and Benefits:
● Multiple vehicle applications– passenger cars and duty trucks
● Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA
● Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
● Tests multiple rating systems- CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
● Tests the batteries on the car directly- no need to remove the battery
● Detects bad cells
● Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds
● Tests 12 & 24 volt charging system
● Advanced starter / alternator test
● Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
● Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery-keeps operation safe for all levels of users
● Automatic temperature compensation
● Ripple voltage test for easy and intuitive check of faults
● Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
● Built in thermal printer make it possible for the techinicains to print test result as anytim and anywhere
⛔ Note: 0-1000A Current Clamp is optional part, not include in the package.
If you have any questions, you can click on the store to contact us, or send an email to us.
we will reply you as soon as possible within 12 hours.