Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
This innovative NT630 Plus ABS & Airbag reset tool with SAS calibration not only has extensive coverage of vehicles, but also provides accurate and professional diagnosis of ABS and airbag faults. This new NT630 Plus scanner is just the perfect tool that professional mechanics can’t wait to have.
● ABS and Airbag coverage includes 58 manufacturers
● SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) Calibration on more than 41 vehicle makes
● Works on the latest 2017/2018 models including cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwid
● Identifies cars quickly and easily with one-key VIN reading
● Reads and clears codes and turns off warning indicators
● NT630 Plus allows you to temporarily activate or control ABS/airbag system or component. With NT630 Plus, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays & actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs.
● It shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
● You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate
● Multilingual menu options and code definitions
● Lifetime free updates through USB cable
● Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
● Constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
★ NT630 Plus tests on a vast variety of vehicles.
- ABS and Airbag coverage includes 58 manufacturers
- SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) Calibration on more than 41 vehicle makes
★ NT630 Plus offers professional diagnosis of ABS and Airbags.
- Reads and clears codes and turns off warning indicators
- Views and merges live sensor graphs
- Allows to temporarily activate or control ABS/airbag system or component
★ NT630 Plus is easy to use.
- Identifies cars quickly and easily with one-key VIN reading
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
◆ Display: 2.8'' TFT color display
◆ Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
◆ Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
◆ External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery