Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
● Supports all 10 models of standard OBDlI/EOBD test
● Support 15 Reset Function
● Basic diagnostic functions: Version Information, Read DTCs ,Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 dispiay modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
● Support multi-language :English, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean. meet the needs of customers in various countries.
● Update: One-Click update online via Wi-fi, One years free update
● Print : Support print out diagnostic data report via email
● Multiple car models (covering over 50 prevailing models from Asia, America and Europe).
● 5.0’ IPS touch screen and button dual operation model, meets majority of users needs
ALL 10 Mode OBDII/EOBD Functions:
Mode 01---Request current powertrain diagnostic data.
Mode 02—Request freeze frame information.
Mode 03—Request emissions-related diagnostic code
Mode 04—Clear/reset emissions-related diagnostic information.
Mode 05—Request oxygen sensor monitoring test results.
Mode 06—Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
Mode 07—Request emission-related diagnostic troublecodes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
Mode 08—Request control of on-board system, test or component.
Mode 09—Request vehicle information.
Mode 0A—Request emissions-related diagnostic troublecodes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information.
15 Kinds of Special Reset Maintenance Service Functions:
★ Oil Lamp Reset Service
Allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
★ EPB service
It is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
★ BAT battery service
Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
★ DPF service
Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
★ SAS service
Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
★ TPMS service
Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
★ IMMO Key Programming
The unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
★ ABS Bleeding
ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system
★ Sunroof Reset
The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle’s batteryis replaced or the car dies
★ Suspensions Reset
Try reset electronic hanging air seat with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through measagesystem go to hanging reset oron off
★ Gearbox Reset
Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programing method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
★ AFS Headlamp Reset
'AFS' means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don't turn when you turn the steering wheel
★ Injector Coding
Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Otherproblems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when aninjector is turned off
★ Throttle Adaptation
The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat (butterfly) that is used to control the amount ofair entering an engine. In an electronically fuel injected car, a throttle position sensor and air flow sensorcommunicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair
★ Gear Learning
The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running
For Demo, for ACURA, for Alfa Romeo, for Audi，for BMW, for BUGATTI, for Chrysler,
For Citroen, for DACIA, for Daewoo, for Euroford, for Fiat, for Ford, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Porsche, for Renault, for SAAB, for SAMSUNG, for Seat, For Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tlisuzu, for SAAB, for SAMSUNG for Toyota, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for USA GM, for Gmsa, for Honda, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for Jaguar, for Kia, for Lancia, for Landrover, for Lexus, for Lincoln, for Mazda, for Mercedes, for Mini.
These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, you can send your car brand, model and release year to us.
How to Update Launch CRP479:
1. Input mailbox activate machine and connect with wifi network before update work
2. If some new software or APK can be updated, a numeric indicator will display on the "Upgrade" module on the Job menu. In this case, you may use this option to keep it synchronized with the latest version.
3. Tap "Upgrade" on the Job menu to enter the update center. By default, all diagnostic software is selected.
4. To deselect certain software, tap "Unselect", and then check the box next to vehicle model.
5. Tap "Update" to start downloading. It may take several minutes to finish it, please be patient to wait. To pause downloading, tap "Stop". To resume it, tap "Continue". If network connection failure occurs, tap "Retry" to try again.
6. Once download is finished, the software packages will be installed automatically.
Operating System: Android 7.0
Processor: Cortex-A5 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display: 5 inch IPS touch screen
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
Power and Battery: 4000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Built-in Lithium Battery: 4000mAh