Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Foxwell NT1001 TPMS Trigger is an affordable universal TPMs sensor decoder or activator. It accurately activates and decodes TPMS sensors and displays the data or any faults. It is so easy that training is nearly not necessary as the whole process is displayed on-screen. Even the newest recruited technician can use the NT1001.
Benifits and Features:
● Tigger all Currrntly Known TPMS sensor, including 2017 models
● Make-model-year selection ensure correct activation avoid acrosstalk
● Decodes sensor information and help troubleshooting faulty sensor
● Warned of wrong sensor installed, missing or faulty sensor, duplicate ID, and incorrect sensor mode
● Check RF key remote keyless entry (key fob)
● Clearly arranged kaypad and menu-driven operation
● Prints TPMS health report including sensor ID
● Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery-no battery to purchase
● Easily charges tool with either wall plug or by connect computer by USB
● Multiligual menu options-English,Polish, French and more
● Lifetime free update via USB
● Strong housing and protective rubber boot for tough workshop tests
◆ Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
◆ Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
◆ Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
◆ Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery