Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Full Engine modes(10modes) and Key Features:
● Read and Clear the fault codes, turns off check engine light and reset monitor.
● Diaplays Oxygen Sensor Test Results.
● Displays Freeze Frame data.
● Reports vehicle information. (VIN, CIN and CVN).
● One-Click I/M Readiness Hot Key. Display I/M readiness status.(Non-continuously Monitored Systems test )
● Reads, stores and playbacks Live PCM, O2 senor, Evap system and Freeze frame data.
● On-Board monitoring test. This special control mode requests control of the on-board system, test or component bi-directionally.
● Built-in DTC look up library, Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) code, show definitions.
● Battery voltage check, includes battery monitoring check, battery real-time voltage info display, car battery over-load protection.
● Three MIL warning Indicator light with the speaker which can "beep" for 5 seconds to warn you of the potential dangers.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Dutch and Portuguese
Supports lifetime free update online to fix the latest bugs or add newly parameters. Connect this unit to your PC with a USB cable for printing and updating — two years manufacturer warranty
J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Support All OBD2 Gasoline. Do not Support Hybrid, Electrical Car.
1.American (USA) car
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2001 to Now: for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2004 to Now: for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Audi, for Seat, for Peugeot, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for Vauxhall, for Citroen, for Volvo, for Fiat, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now (if your car is in 2004 2005 2006 release, please ask us first): for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now: for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
For Ssangyong Actyon from 2009 to 2017 years.
For Ssangyong Rexton 2011 to 2017 years
Not Support Russian Cars, VAZ, UAZ, LADA
Not works with Trucks, Pickups, Vans
◆ Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and Korean car brand.
Monitor Real-time Battery status, Displays the Voltage
★ Before Ignition:
<10.8V-- Battery Voltage Too Low, please change the battery or may be unable to start.
10.8V--11.8V-- Voltage Slightly Low, maybe difficult to start, please turn off other electronics and start to charge.
11.8V--12.8V-- Good Battery Status!
★ After Ignition:
12.8V--13.2V-- Battery Voltage Too Low, alternator might not able to charge, please check other electrical loads.
13.2V--14.8V-- Normal Battery Voltage, alternator charging normally
>14.8V-- Caution! High Battery Voltage Detected, might damage the battery, please check the Engine Stabilizer
Readings may have ± 0.1 V deviation.