Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
Autophix OM126P OBD2 Scanner Description:
om126P is one small size universal OBD code reader, which used to check engine system on all cars with OBDII standard. It provides DIYers and car owners with a convenient tool for reading and erasing fault codes fast. Compared with the other similar products at home and abroad, humanization design buttons and interfaces upgrade the comfort of operation, the price and function with competitive advantage.
Autophix OM126P OBD Support Languages:
English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
Autophix OM126P OBD2 Automotive Scanner Support Multi Function:
● Turn off the MIL (check engine light), easily determines the cause of the check engine light.
● Reads & clears Faults code in fast speed: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
● I/M Readiness: It can be used by automotive technicians to determine if the tested vehicle is ready for an emission test
● Review: Store diagnostic data report for review and print
● DTC Lookup: To search for the definitions of DTCs stored in the DTC library and for code breaker information
● Data Stream: Let you view all data stream items and the live waveform of all selected items
● Freeze Frame: It is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault
● O2 Sensor Test: Monitor and adjust air/fuel mixture 8 On-board Monitor Test: It can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components / systems.
● EVAP System Test: Monitor the integrity of the fuel tank sysytem, let you initiate a leak test for the vehicles EVAP system
● Vehicle Information: Allows you view the relevant information of the vehicle, including VIN, CID and CVN
Autophix OM126P OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Support Car list:
◇ American (USA) car:
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2001 to Now:
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Jeep
◇ European car:
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2004 to Now:
for Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Audi, for Seat, for Bentley, for Skoda, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for Land Rover, for BMW, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW, for Ford, for Jaguar
◇ France Car after 2006:
for Citroen, for Fiat, for Renault, for Peugeot
Not Support for Renault Clio 2/Megane
◇ Japanese car
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota
◇ Chinese car
Compatible with Standard OBD2 Cars from 2008 to Now:
for BYD, for Chery, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Karry
Even though it compatible with most cars, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol. Especially Japanese and Korean car brand. And this device only have OBD2 Functions, don't have Special Functions, Like ABS Reset, Airbag Reset...
★ Not Support Russian Cars VAZ, UAZ, LADA, Not works with trucks.
★ For Ssangyong Actyon, from 2009 to 2017 years.
★ For Ssangyong Rexton, 2011 to 2017 years.
★ Not Support Opel Corsa c 2004 1.3 CDTI.