Launch our Cool Free App!
Enjoy App-Exclusive Deals.
CRD700 is specially designed for fast and accurate diagnosis of fault in common rail systems. It represents the state of art technology for measuring the pressure on common rail systems.
Features and Functions:
● Checks high-pressure pump of common rail systems
● Dynamic test: measures actual pressure in common rail circuit with engine running
● Maximum pressure test: checks high-pressure pump and compares with manufacturer's values
● Stores maximum pressure value
● Environmental pressure adjustment
● Wireless data transmitter sends test results to computer for review and printing
● Automatic engine start from tester
● Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven navigation together make it extremely easy to use.
● CRD700 is built to last. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment.
● The secure fit, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your tool will be around for a long time.
English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Dutch, Italian, German, Russian, Polish
★ Sensor type: ratiometric
★ Measuring range: 0-2000 bar, 0-29000 psi
★ Resolution: 1 bar
★ Display: Backlit 64x128 pixels graphic LCD
★ Sensor accuracy: +- 1%
★ Overpressure limit: 3000 bar
★ Data transmission interface: wireless module
★ Working Temperature:0 to 60 (32 to 140)
★ Storage Temperature:-20 to 70 (-4 to 158)