Mobile phone screen 4.5 inch - 6.8 inch ( or mobile phone width 6 - 9.5cm ), all android or apple system with Bluetooth enabled phones are available.
1. Comply with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS standard, including BQB, FCC, CE, ROHS and other related certifications;
2. The use distance can reach more than 10m
3. Modulation method: 2.4GHz
4. Working voltage: 1.8 - 3.6V
5. Working current: low 2.0mA
6. Standby current: 20mA
7. Sleep current: less than 2μA
8. Charging current: 200mA and more
9. Standby time: more than 30 days
10. Button strength: 80 +/- 10g
11. The button life can reach 5 million times
12. Operating temperature: -10 - 55 Deg.C
13. Humidity: 20 percent - 50 percent
14. Can do iOS / ANDROID / WINDOWS universal keyboard
15. Charging time: 2 hours, continuous working time 44 hours
16. Built-in 110mAh Li-ion battery
1. Keyboard material: brushed pattern processing, high-end atmosphere, plastic material high-quality PCBA board. .
2. Keyboard design: The keyboard is perfectly designed, almost perfect craftsmanship, super good button feel, easy to operate.
3. Appearance design: The design is simple and generous, the seam is exquisite, the hand feels super delicate, the internal fine craftsmanship, the functions are convenient to operate and the machine is firmly fixed, and the machine protection is protected from scratches and damage.
4. The keyboard adopts environmentally-friendly plastic keyboard that conforms to international safety standards, dust-proof, waterproof, scratch-resistant, high quality, high performance and high cost performance.
How to use:
1. Turn on the power switch, the power indicator light is on ( IPAD usage method, for reference ).
2. Short press "Connect" ( pairing button ), the Bluetooth pairing light flashes quickly, and the Bluetooth keyboard is in the connection IPAD.
Open the iPad and click the " Settings " icon.
On the "Settings" button, click the " General " item, enter the Bluetooth settings, click "Bluetooth" to open the connection, ipad will automatically search for available Bluetooth devices.
4. Discover the Bluetooth keyboard and click " Connect ".
5. Type the password displayed on the screen via the Bluetooth keyboard.
6. The keyboard connection is successful, the code indicator is off, and the power indicator will be on until the power is off.
First, when the battery is lower than the working voltage, the power indicator light starts to flash, indicating that the keyboard should be charged.
Second, use this machine equipped with Micro USB cable USB-B to access the charging interface of the keyboard. USB-A interface to the power adapter or computer USB interface.
Third. When charging, the power indicator ( red light ) will light up. When the charging is completed, the power indicator will go out and the USB charging cable will be unplugged.
Fourth, energy-saving sleep mode.